AZMET’s unique Fines Filters ensures optimal removal of fines particles from continuous, dirty processing solution streams. The fines filters cater for:
- Solution flowrates: ≤50m³/hour;
- Fines concentrations: ≤5000ppm / 5% by mass
- Fines particle sizes: ≤1mm
The filters collect fines on a continuous basis. The filters will be cleaned or emptied on an intermittent basis. The frequency of cleaning depends on the fines concentration present in the processing stream. Depending on the filter application, collected fines can be discarded as waste or kept for further processing. Both Low Flowrate and High Flowrate Fines Filters are available.
Low Flowrate Fines Filters:
0 to 20m³/hour
High Flowrate Fines Filters:
0 to 50m³/hour
- Gold Room Spillage/Waste Streams
- Carbon Regeneration Spillage/Waste Streams
- MAXIMISE GOLD PRODUCTION! Normally gold room spillage/waste streams are pumped back to the main leaching circuit to recover any lost gold concentrate. This gold concentrate will require additional reagents and leaching time, which potentially can end up in the leached tailings stream. The fines filter will recover gold sludge from spillage/waste streams immediately to minimise potential gold production losses.
- MAXIMISE WATER RECOVERY! Normally carbon regeneration spillage/waste streams are pumped, together with leached tailings, to the tailings facility. This practise ends up consuming significant amounts of water. The fines filter will remove carbon fines from carbon regeneration spillage/waste streams to maximise water recovery back into the carbon regeneration water circuit.